Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mantras Are Good









Think positive. Breathe. Write more. Move forward. Exercise. Grow. These are a few examples of my mantras or motivational messages. I write these on my PlaceTile® place cards and my MessageTile® message boards. I strategically place them around my home or office to inspire me to focus or act. They help me get through my day, hectic or otherwise.



Many people, including motivational speakers, leaders, fitness gurus, and clerics, believe writing down your goals, and concentrating on them, will manifest them. 



In the year 2000 when I first started my business, I received a Chinese fortune cookie message that really helped me focus on succeeding in business. I taped it to my computer and looked at it daily so I could remember to keep trying no matter how hard it got. The message was, “You will be unusually successful in business”. Fortunately, the fortune came true! 



I need different mantras at different times, some to help move me forward with work, and some to help me keep perspective.  The good news is that the PlaceTiles and MessageTiles can be wiped off easily and I can replace my mantras whenever needed.


So what are some of your mantras?


Yesterday’s Goal: Write more. And here it is.
Today’s Goal: Reflection is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog